Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chanel Spring-summer

I watched the latest Spring-Summer Chanel on my friend's fashion website.
I thought most of the designs were wonderful except for some of the showy ones. 
Here is a link to the website that my friend also showed me. I hope you enjoy.
I also think it was great the way that they made the runway look like a sidewalk ,
and the fashion room they were walking out of a Chanel store. It was as if they had
just bought something from the shop. 

Enjoy!, Phoebe

2 comments:

  1. To see the orignal artilce of that, written by me. Go to http://madmamecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARE YOU GOING TO PUT ANYMORE POSTS ON YOUR BLOG, BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE. PLEASE PUT SOME POSTS ON YOUR ARCHITECTURE BLOG TOO.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!