Thursday, September 17, 2009

2009 Fashions night out...




There was so much glitz and glam at this years fashion night out in New York .It started off (in the morning), 120 beautiful models running across the New York streets with fashion night out tee-shirts! Who could miss seeing that! And what a great way to advertise it too! When night finally came, the scene was a beautiful, starry ,busy night. There were models running about and some famous fashion designers and (drum role everyone), Anna Wintour!!!!!! I would have loved love to of been there/seen that!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! talk about a twist on a normal fashion show! this sounds so cool! i wud love to see sum pics of it!! more fashion designers shud think out of the box like this, bravo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wish I could have gone to FNO, but since I am on the opposite coast, I got the tee, and I celebrated out here!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!