Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chanel Spring-summer ready to wear
















This years Chanel spring-summer ready to wear was fantastic! A huge success! The theme was elegant country side which I thought was a nice idea. Alot of the outfits had that 1800's, yet modern look about them. Each peice of clothing had something special about it! I really loved the way that the models had fun on the catwalk . Chanel usually does not do that kind of stuff. The shoes were very elegant (I would not have minded a pair or two for my self )!
One of my favorite peices was a white outfit(shown in the 1st picture on the far right). I think it has so much elegance and style. I would LOVE to wear this to a party! The music was country side-classical mixed with Lily Allen . The runway was supposed to be a barn in the country side with romance in the air.








Please comment!- Miss.Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!