Friday, April 10, 2009

80's Competition...



To every fashion fan out there, I have a competition for you.
Since the fashion right now is 80's themed, I have decided to make a scavenger hunt for all of you. Send me a photo of the most ridiculous recent (2009) 80's outfit you've seen in a fashion show. The person who sends in the most crazy ,gets their 80's photo posted on my website, and (if they have a blog), will post it on my website, and say how great it is. If you do not have a website, You can email me anytime you want in the next two months about fashion etc. (you can any time, except it'll just be a comment. Please make sure that when you send the picture to me, you type your e-mail address with it. 
Rules are : No looking up 'craziest 80's out fit of 2009' etc. You can look up 80's fashion and etc.

Thanks, and email me at phoebeismissvintage@gmail.com to submit your picture. -Miss Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!