Saturday, April 18, 2009

Louis Vuitton fashion show...




The Louis Vuitton fashion show had beautiful features. They made it a beachy sort of look. With flowing pants and cuff-sleaved shirts, any women could be happy wearing these outfits. I loved all of the Edith Piaf music. It made a beautiful, I'm-going-for-an-evening-walk kind of look. 
Louis Vuitton added alot of shiny features. Shiny leather belts, Shiny leather handbags, even shiny head-dress. I just adored all of the jewelry too. It was lovely and hangy. Basically all of the shoes had feathers on them. They had an american indian look to them. In the fashion show, they also had alot of muff-like hats. 

To look at the fashion show, go to www.LouisVuitton.com . Then, press the button at the top right hand corner where it says , 'The World of Louis Vuitton', then, at the bottom of that page, there is a butn that says 'Woman's fashion show. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I have watched this fashion show many times, I love it. Marc Jacobs, and Emanuel Ungaro have done such a great job at LV. I love the hair, it reminds of a poodle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3rd pic,her determined face is unstoppable! I love her mini dress and her platform heels!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!