Saturday, May 23, 2009

2009/2010 Ready to Wear fashion Show by Chanel

The 2009-2010 Ready to Wear  Fashion show at Lido Beach Venice was set in the most beautiful location. The swimwear reflected the classic style Venetian Gondoliers with their masks and capes, but wearing little else   - most revealing! Hair was mostly bobbled and red or dark .I am sure Choco Chanel inspired them with the hair style- very dramatic with heavy eye-make-up to compliment - the total effect was very glamorous with most of the outfits fitted and shorter, though look out for the gorgeous silver sheath dress and long white shift. Some cool ankle boots to watch for too! I thought the music was very classic and great. It was very jazz-like and relaxing. It is just the type of thing that you would of heard in a cafe in Paris 60 years ago except in a modern way. I hope you liked the fashion-show too. 

go to www.chanel.com to watch the fashion show. I am sorry, but there are currently no pictures of it.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote about the fashion show, too. It was great! There are pics on the site, and I have some on my post about it. Good post, I hope you can find pics.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!