Thursday, May 7, 2009

Model of the Week: Lily Cole


Lily Cole was born in Torquay, England, and was raised by her older sister. She started her modeling career at age 14. Her big break came in Italian Vogue. She is a common sight on Marks and Spencer's clothing catalogs, Topshop, Anna Sui cosmetics, Chanel, Versace and more! Everyone agrees that Lily has a dollish, young face. I too agree. I think she has a very young face! Cole has been in the movie Saint Trinians . You can find it on amazon and ebay. I do not think you can buy it in America. 

2 comments:

  1. I have always thought she has looked too much like a doll or a very little girl.She has a very common English face *, I bet all of her girl cousins and her sister look very similar. I have never seen the beauty in her, but when she is interviwed she seems like a very nice person.
    * very pale skin, light hair, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see a lot of beauty in her...just seen "The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus"

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!