Friday, May 1, 2009

Valentino Spring-Summer Haute Couture 2009. Oh Si!





This Haute Couture was absolutely darling. What a nice job Valentino has done! I loved the way that the outfits all had that lovely, spring party look about them. I have always especially loved Valentino, but never as much as this. The dresses all had a plain, classic look to them which I thought was pretty! The only thing I thought was dreary about the whole fashion show was the nice,but lack of 'fun' music. Although the main part of a fashion show is the clothing, I think the music has to be exciting too. I thought the models did an excellent job walking in the outfits except that a few of them took too big of steps! Valentino did a ...brillante lavoro! 

To watch the Haute Couture, go to www.valentino.com.

1 comment:

  1. I also love Valentino very much, and watched the collection online. Red is his color and her can fix it up evry which way. I cannot say I agree with you on the music, since the collection is very fancy and elegant I think that the classical music set the right tone. The first two dresses, (red&green) look like somthing out of Audrey Hepburn's wardrobe, don't they? The runway shape really was amazing too. Valentino Garavani is really one of the most wonderful designers. Do you know what he says when reporters ask him what want?
    "They want to be beautiful"

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!