Sunday, May 10, 2009

Versace Spring-Summer...





Versace's Spring -Summer ready to wear clothing was just beautiful. The slim plain look really made those critics happy. I loved the cocktail/ Saturday night partying dresses. They all had that sort of 'Hug Me' material. I think that the dresses had a lot to say. Like here comes summer, or ,lets go to the beach. I could really see some of the critics just wanting to join in on the catwalk. The catwalk had a modern sort of outer space look that was wild and dark. I thought the way the ladies were dressed looked like Twiggy. What I didn't think was that amazing about this fashion show was that at the beginning, all of the dresses looked the same. You really couldn't tell that many of them apart except for the color. You can watch the Versace video on my video bar! Thanks a lot and keep on visiting my site for more updates, Miss Vintage

2 comments:

  1. A very nice collection. I really loved the pop of colors. I was reading a model interview about the collection, all the models loved to walk on the circular runway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Vintage!!I loved everything about this fashion show. I think the fact that all the dresses looked the same made viewers try to find the differences and really pay attention. The dresses themselves were gorgeous- simple yet fun. It wasn't one of those fashion show where the dresses where over glamourous and voluptous, they were straightforward and unique. And who could forget about that runway! It was out of the box and orignial, just like the collection. Also, the models looked exceptionally like Twiggy! I didn't realize it at first but when you pointed it out I was shocked! All in all it was an awesome fashion show! Thanks Miss Vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment. Anyone can!